Stop underpricing yourself, wondering what and how to price your consulting services, and not getting clients to say yes to your price.
Start getting paid for your value today!
Enroll today to view a free recording of a live training by Deb Zahn on How to Price Your Consulting Services.
By the End of the 90-Minute Training, You’ll Know:
- How to get past any mindset traps that have you charging less than your value or locking you into a pricing model that doesn't serve your business
- The pros and cons of different pricing models and how to apply them to different circumstances so you get paid for all your value
- How to determine your price and when you might vary it to meet your business goals
- Ways to tier and package your services to entice clients to buy more of your services and get more value from you
- The best ways to talk to your clients about your price and pricing model and common mistakes to avoid
- How to anticipate and help clients overcome objections to your price and/or pricing model
Deb Zahn is a sought-after consultant with 10 years of successful consulting under her belt. As a go-to source in her market, she routinely brings in 6- and 7-figures a year and has built a steady, reliable pipeline of work. Her consulting methods turn her clients into her biggest fans and best marketers. They come back to her again and again and continually send her new clients.
Among other consultants, she has earned the reputation as “The Closer,” the consultant who can get high-value contracts with hard-to-get clients. Over the last decade, she has coached countless new consultants and helped them fast track their success. Recently, Deb helped a new consultant get their first contract—worth over $100,000—only three weeks after Deb started coaching them.
She is the host of the Craft of Consulting podcast, which features other successful consultants who share their strategies and insights about building their consulting businesses and delighting their clients as well as consulting clients who share what makes some consultants rise to the top of their hire list.