How to Price Your Consulting Services
How to Price Your Services Right, Get Clients to Say Yes, and Get Paid for Your Value
Pricing your consulting services or products isn't easy.
You may be asking yourself...
- How do I know if my price is right?
- What if my price is too high? Or too low?
- Are clients really going to pay it?
- What if I'm not confident enough to even say it to a client?
But if you want to have a sustainable, profitable consulting business...
And not have to give up your life to make enough income...
You have to get make decisions about what and how to charge clients and then get clients to say yes.
But there's so much to decide and learn. Where do you even start?
Enroll today to view a free replay of my live training on How to Price Your Consulting Services.
By the end of the 90-Minute training, you’ll know:
- How to get past any mindset traps that have you charging less than your value or locking you into a pricing model that doesn't serve your business or life
- The pros and cons of different pricing models and how to apply them to different circumstances so you get paid for all your value
- How to determine your price and when you might vary it to meet your business goals
- Ways to tier and package your services to entice clients to buy more of your services and get more value from you
- The best ways to talk to your clients about your price and pricing model, including overcoming common objections and avoiding mistakes
- How to anticipate and help clients overcome objections to your price and/or pricing model
So, do yourself a favor. Enroll today and...
Take the confusion and uncertainty out of pricing what you offer as a consultant.
And ensure your price supports the business and life you most want!
Enroll now and get a bonus tool on cultivating a mindset that will help your get clients and get them more easily!
Hi. Deb Zahn here. I am a sought-after consultant with more than 10 years of successful consulting under my belt. As a go-to source in my market, I routinely brings in 6- and 7-figures a year and have built a steady, reliable pipeline of work.
Among other consultants, I have earned the reputation as “The Closer,” the consultant who can get high-value contracts with hard-to-get clients. Over the last decade, I have coached countless new consultants and helped them fast track their success. Recently, I helped a new consultant get their first contract—worth over $120,000—only three weeks after I started coaching them.
I want you to enjoy the same success I have. And I want to show you the short cuts that will let you get these faster and help you skip all of the frustrating mistakes that I and too many other consultants made when we first started.
I am also the host of the Craft of Consulting podcast, which features other successful consultants who share their strategies and insights about building their consulting businesses and delighting their clients as well as consulting clients who share what makes some consultants rise to the top of their hire list.