How to Get Consulting Clients
Proven Strategies for Getting Consulting Clients and Building a Robust Business Pipeline
Stop wondering how you’re going to get clients or struggling to get out of the unnecessary feast-or-famine cycle of business.
Learn how to get a steady stream of clients and build a sustainable consulting business.
Enroll today to get access to a recording of a live training by Deb Zahn on How to Get Consulting Clients.
By the End of the 90-Minute Training, You’ll Know How to:
- Overcome mindset traps that get in your way of getting clients
- Articulate what you can offer in a way that will attract (not repeal) more clients and get them to hire you
- Raise your visibility in your market and with the right clients
- Cultivate prospective clients and get in front of the right ones
- Get clients to ask you for a proposal and craft proposals that will get you more contracts
- Close more deals by making your value obvious and helping clients get past their inaction and objections
- Get repeat and referred business so you can spend less time marketing and more time consulting
- Avoid the common mistakes that stop new consultants from getting clients
Hi. Deb Zahn here. I am a sought-after consultant with more than 10 years of successful consulting under my belt. As a go-to source in my market, I routinely brings in 6- and 7-figures a year and have built a steady, reliable pipeline of work.
Among other consultants, I have earned the reputation as “The Closer,” the consultant who can get high-value contracts with hard-to-get clients. Over the last decade, I have coached countless new consultants and helped them fast track their success. Recently, I helped a new consultant get their first contract—worth over $120,000—only three weeks after I started coaching them.
I want you to enjoy the same success I have. And I want to show you the short cuts that will let you get these faster and help you skip all of the frustrating mistakes that I and too many other consultants made when we first started.
I am also the host of the Craft of Consulting podcast, which features other successful consultants who share their strategies and insights about building their consulting businesses and delighting their clients as well as consulting clients who share what makes some consultants rise to the top of their hire list.
FREE BONUS: VALUE PROPOSITION TOOL
In addition to the training, you'll will have access to a free tool for you to develop your value proposition. Your value proposition describes your value in your market and is one of the most essential things you need to get clients!
Plus if you act now you get a special bonus copy of...
Know Your Zones: The Consultant’s Guide to Describing What You Can Do. This 18-page workbook will help you win more clients. The workbook is worth $49, which means the training will be less than $50!